Jeep® and Ram Brands Take the Spotlight
- Sixty-second “Jeep Jurassic” video stars Jeff Goldblum and the all-new 2018 Jeep® Wrangler
- Thirty-second “Anti-Manifesto” puts spotlight iconic all-new 2018 Jeep Wrangler capability
- Thirty-second “The Road” video features the new 2019 Jeep Cherokee
- Sixty-second Ram Truck brand “Built to Serve” spot features narration from Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. from February 4, 1968, speech
- Sixty-second “Icelandic Vikings” spot utilizes the all-new 2019 Ram 1500 to humorously pay tribute to the setting of this year’s big game
“The launches of the all-new Jeep Wrangler and Ram 1500 and the new Jeep Cherokee represent the collective efforts of the men and women at FCA who instinctively recognize their responsibility to these authentic brands,” said Sergio Marchionne, Chief Executive Officer, FCA. “These vehicles, and these commercials, reflect our continued commitment to each brand and serve as a validation to our actions to realign our industrial output in the United States to meet customer demand.”
Jeep Brand’s ‘Jeep Jurassic‘ (the 60-second spot aired during the third quarter):
The 60-second “Jurassic World” commercial pays homage to the iconic scene in “Jurassic Park,” in which Dr. Ian Malcom (Jeff Goldblum) escapes danger while in the back of a Jeep Wrangler — as he is being chased by a rampaging Tyrannosaurus rex. The video is directed by “Jurassic World” director Colin Trevorrow, who returns as co-writer and executive producer of “Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom,” arriving in U.S. theaters on June 22, 2018.
Jeep Brand’s ‘Anti-Manifesto’ (the 30-second spot aired during the fourth quarter):
The 30-second “Anti-Manifesto” speaks of the endless automakers that make declarations or promises of what their brand or vehicles deliver, “A Manifesto.” The Jeep brand takes an approach that only it can unquestionably deliver while introducing the all-new 2018 Wrangler. The brand instead chooses to show the world that there is only one vehicle that needs no words to demonstrate the true meaning of “Manifesto.”
Jeep Brand’s ‘The Road‘ (the 30-second spot aired during the second quarter):
The 30-second “The Road” spot introduces the new 2019 Jeep Cherokee — the most capable mid-size sport-utility vehicle — now boasting a new, authentic and more premium design, with superior on-road performance with unmatched Jeep 4×4 capability.